Sunday, March 6, 2011

frustrated

Had a great day with the family today.  We played on the trampoline for a couple hours with the dogs and cat and even hung out with the tortoise for awhile.  But I've been feeling so frustrated.  I try not to stress, and I'm not sure that's the problem.  First of all, my husband randomely gets moody, and one minutes he's Mr. Chipper, and the next he's the worst crab ass imaginable.  Secondly, between work and school I am gone so very much that I don't get to spend as much time with the kids as I would lile.  I HAVE to work, even though I don't want to, and I refuse to give up school because I really think it will be worth it in the long run.  but in the mean time, I just feel so guilty that I can't spend very much time with my daughters.  I desperately want to quit my job, but I also desperately want to buy my own house.  i'm tired of living with family members, we need more space, but unfortunately, we really just don't make a lot.  Anyway, today started great, even work was nice.  But now, I think i just want to curl up on the couch and get ready to wake up early tomorrow.  BTW thank you to everyone else for using all the hot water...

No comments:

Post a Comment