Monday, March 7, 2011

hmm

Still feeling a bit grumpy.  Husbands whiny and irritable because he's sick, and let's face it, if that's not the end of the world, then I don't know what is, lol. 
It's amazing how some things stick with you long after you think they are gone.  I mean, it's so wierd how something that hurt you years ago, can still bring tears to your eyes.  It's hard to understand, and believe me, I have tried.  In this particular case, I feel like Adam's bastard son Ishmael, but perhaps not as extreme.  But really, when you see someone else have something that you so desperately wanted for so long, how can you not be a little heartbroken?  And I'm not talking about some sappy crush or anything cheesy like that, I mean someone who genuinely means a lot to you.  Alas, of all the things I have learned to let go of, this one won't seem to let go of me.
On another note, working with old men sucks.  I mean, it really really does.  One of the most annoying things in the world, literally every single old man I have to deal with at work, especially if they are white, has this attitude like, "ytou're just some dumb young girl..."  Not meaning to sound whiney, but even in retail sexism applies.  And aside from that, dealing with their passive aggressive nitpicking is not fun either, especially when my toroise can move faster than that.
I think this grumpy mom could use a nap.  I think I should pack it in for the night.  As for homework, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment